Friday, August 28, 2009

September Doga Schedule

Hello Yogis and Dogis!
Here is the September Doga Schedule. I hope to see you all in classes this fall.
Also, good news, I've been talking to a friend, yoga teacher and dog advocate who is opening her own studio in a few months and wants to put doga on the schedule! This means we can have weekly consistent classes in Seattle. Hurray! Barking Buddha Doga will have a home! For you eastsiders I will continue to teach at and support The Seattle Humane Society for as long as they'll have me. Anyway, here is The September schedule:

Sunday: September 6th 10:00 am
Wednesday: September 23rd 7:00 pm

Both classes are located at The Seattle Humane Society. You may register at their website. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Have a lovely weekend!
Brenda, Honey and Gus (and maybe soon, Nelson)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home