Monday, August 17, 2009

Doga at the Park







Hello Yogis and Dogis!
I cannot believe it's been 10 whole days since I've written on my blog. I love my blog and should not neglect it! I'll try to do better, I always have so much I want to share, I've just been so busy with stuff lately. Any way...
The pictures above are from the Bellevue Lululemon class. So much fun! 18 people and 15 dogs in attendance ( we had a couple of cute family units with two yogis and 1 dogi sharing a mat). For some better pics go to www.dogphotography.com. You can view Bev Sparks pictures of the event from there.
Check back for class dates in September. I'm also doing warm-up stretches and a demo for The Humane Society Walk for the Animals event. I'll post deets in the next Doga Dish.
Also...I'm going to be switching to a word press format for my blog very soon, so I'll be able to keep an updated class schedule posted and all times as well as some other cool features I can't wait to share. Have a fabulous day!
xo,
Brenda, Honey and Gus

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2009 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My one problem with doga is that I find it embarrasing that my dog is more flexible than me, especially when I force her into the downward dog position.

With this type of aggressive encouragement, I find the dogs are down with the downward dogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home