Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back on The Grid...

The fabulous wolf ring I'm wearing in this photo was made by Seattle jeweler Kim Baker.


Hello Yogis and Dogis!
Yes...it's been a while. I had some recent events that kinda threw me for a loop, but after taking some time to consider, ground and hang out with one of my spiritual mentors for a day, I've regrouped.
I wanted to let you all know that August is chock full of Doga events beginning this Saturday 8/1 with a 10:00 am Doga class at Robinwood Park. Please go to the Seattle Humane Society website to register. There will be events/classes almost every weekend in August which I'll post in Doga Dish later today or tomorrow morning...just waiting for confirmation on some details.
Thanks everyone!
Much love,
Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home