Friday, November 14, 2008

Barking Buddha Dogis in Oregon

This is Buddy (a.k.a. Mr. Ears) He lives in Portland, Oregon. His sister, Bella is pictured below. Buddy and Bella's humans were in the San Fran Doga teacher training and own the largest doggie day care in Portland called, Dogs Dig It. I've been meaning to post their pics forever and since I'm still in Amsterdam and don't have any new dutch dog pictures, now seemed like a good time.
Anyway, Janene and Ellie are really cool, so if you're in the Portland area you should find out about upcoming doga classes.
Stay tuned for Barking Buddha Doga tip of the week hopefully posted within the next day or so....since I'm on vacashe, it will probably be the "or so".

Until then, give your dogis an extra hug and kiss from me, because I miss Honey and Gus sooo much, maybe knowing a little extra love is being spread around will make me feel better.

xo,
Brenda





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home