Friday, September 7, 2007

WWBD or What would Butterscotch do?


A client I just spent time with this morning was telling me about her dog, Butterscotch. We were talking about the spirituality books she had been reading when (naturally) the conversation turned to dogs. She said her dog, Butterscotch was such a pure, loving spirit that whenever something challenging came up instead of asking "What would Jesus do?" You know those bracelets, right? She would ask herself, "What would Butterscotch do?" I adore that image. I've never met Butterscotch, but I can imagine that the wisdom in her bright, black eyes surrounded by her little furry face, surpasses that of many humans. Next time I'm in a pinch I'll ask myself, WWBD? Maybe I'll get just the answer I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home