Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Weeks Doga Dish!

I would totally teach Gus to surf if we lived near waves. This is so cool!
Please send good vibes to Snickers, she's in the hospital with a high temperature. Pictured above with her giant birthday bone, and below in doga class with mom, Jen. I heart Snicks! Get well soon!




Me at a book signing in Spokane. What am I doing on the floor you might ask? Well people always want me to show them some poses, which is all good and fine, I've never been intimidated by the floor. The dogs are obviously comfortable and relaxed. Just so you know there was more than one person there. It looks like I have a lone onlooker.
Not a huge crowd, but some folks stood around to observe me wallowing on the floor and to ask questions about doga and the book.


Take out the monocle or magnifying glass and check out the info above...My book launch party! So far about 200 peeps have RSVPed. And The Seattle Times mentioned it in the book events section as well as a mention in The Seattle Weekly.
Also...Check out the article I wrote in the summer issue of City Dog Magazine, complete with great photos by Jen Wynn.
And last but not least:
Class this SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! The Seattle Humane Society 10:00 am.
Hope to see you yogis and dogis at one or all of these fun events.
xo,
Brenda, Gus and Honey




3 Comments:

At July 4, 2009 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Cutecute said...

Hi Brenda, I was writing about "Doga"
and I thought I search your name and I was suprised you are so easily found. I like to talk more about Doga and I have put your name on my blog. here it is www.dogpetgroomingsupplies.com and your picture.

 
At July 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Brenda Bryan said...

Thanks Cutecute! I'll check out your website right now!
-B

 
At July 8, 2009 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Brenda Bryan said...

P.S. just checked it out. SO cute! Thanks again!
-B

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home