Thursday, May 28, 2009

This Week's Doga Dish!

Barking Buddha Doga has aquired an executive assistant named Elizabeth. Elizabeth has two dogs...Jack and Lottie. Lottie is pictured above in her Mountain Pose in Montana where Elizabeth has been on vacashe.
Me signing a book for little Josie at my book signing last night. I love teaching kids about dogs. I'm hoping lots of kids come to the library events I'm doing next month!

Signing a book for Ruby. What do you think of my glasses? New red frames for summer.
The book signing went swimmingly. I talked about the benefits of doga and the book, answered lots of questions then attempted a couple of poses in my 4 inch heels. Like I said...swimmingly.
Tomorrow the dogs, Brad and I head down to Portland to do a signing and class at Dogs Dig It. Then it's over to the Pacific City, Oregon for Yappy Days for more signings and classes on the beach. Yay!

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Penelope Jensen said...

Brenda,
I love the red glasses! Your Love of dogs shines.

 
At June 3, 2009 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Brenda Bryan said...

Thanks Penelope!

 
At June 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Jen & Baggins said...

I love the glasses! And yoga in 4 inch heels with a dog. Now, there's an image...

 
At June 3, 2009 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Brenda Bryan said...

LOL! I know! I'm new at this author stuff, didn't know I'd be asked to demo...thankfully no injuries occured during my high-heeled demo. From now on I'll be ready for anything at these events!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home