Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Barking Buddha Dog of the Week: Stinker!

I haven't posted in a few days because I was up in Whistler B.C.
The morning after I returned, Stinker (aka Quinby) was dropped off at my house for some dog sittin' while her mommies are in Hawaii. Stinker's real name is Quinby, but at this point she answers to Stinker since everyone has been calling her that for a while. I'm not really sure why she's nicknamed Stinker because she doesn't stink, but she does snore....loudly.
Despite keeping me up because of her snoring (it seemed to bother my husband more than me, at one point I told him to pretend that it was me snoring, because rumor has it that I sometimes snore) I love Stinker and think she has loads of personality.
I chose Stinker to be this weeks dog because, well, she's here with me and because I've been watching a cool transformation over the past few months as my friend has learned to work with her.
My friend hasn't been around a lot of dogs but has adopted Stinker into her life after she began to date Stinker's mom. Stinker's mom works full time and my friend is a self-employed artist so she spends a lot of time with Stinker. They walk with my dogs and me a least once a week and it's been fun watching my friend learn to work with her and develop a relationship. And they kinda look alike because they are both long-legged with wavy red hair. Very cute.
Thanks Snoring Stinker for being our Barking Buddha Dog of the Week!

I'll be bringing Stinker to doga this week so I'll let you know how it goes. She's really energetic for a 9 year old and if I can't find someone to do the class with her that will mean 3 dogs on my mat. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home