Friday, February 27, 2009

Barking Buddha Doga in Germany

Picture above is from the German Pug magazine Mopscity News (is Mops German for Pugs?)

Today the interview I did for a German Pug Fancier magazine came out. The magazine is called Mopscity News and I can't read it (it's in German)but the pug pictures are adorable. I only got the PDF and in German so I won't post it until I can figure out a way to translate it. I tried an online transaltion website but it didn't work very well for this. If anyone out there speaks German or would like to look at cute pictures of pugs, here's the link: www.mopszeitung.de
In the meantime next week we have 3, that's right THREE doga classes to choose from:

Thursday March 5 The Seattle Humane Society, 7:00
Saturday March 7 The Downtown Dog Lounge, 1:00
Sunday March 8 Twilight Artist Collective Gallery, 5:00

Happy Weekend!
xo,
Brenda, Honey and Gus




6 Comments:

At February 28, 2009 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's amazing that you do Doga classes, I love them so much! I just wanted to let people know that there is a DVD of Doga available on yoga4dogs.com. For those days you just can't make it out, you can still have that wonderful time bonding and getting healthier with your dog in the comfort of your home:)

 
At March 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct, "Mops" is German for pug. "Mops" is singular. "Moepse" is plural. In German, it's also been turned into a verb, "mopsen" as in "sich mopsen" which means (roughly) "being puglish" - and that translates into being pouty or miffed in a cute way.

 
At March 3, 2009 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Brenda Bryan said...

Thanks for the DVD info Anonymous, I'll check it out. Thanks for the german info CephyreCat!

-Brenda

 
At March 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, I finally had a minute to check-out the Mopscity magazine to look for your interview. Did they publish it for sure in their Feb edition? I also checked Jan. Nothing. Hope I did not overlook it. Do you know the German headline / or its English equivalent? I'd love to read it. And, if you so far have not come across somebody to translate it for you, let me know; I may be able to do that for you.

 
At March 5, 2009 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Brenda Bryan said...

Hi C.C.

It's in the March issue. They sent me the PDF, and I thought it was supposed to be up last week. Maybe they're behind schedule? If you send me your email(you can email me from the profile page) I'll send you the PDF.

BTW Love the name suggestion of Pharoah from the "Name this dog post"

-Brenda

 
At March 6, 2009 at 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda:
I just checked the Mopszeitung webpage, no March issue yet. Yeah, I got Internet access, at least now and then, while I am out of town. I had e-mailed you the other info before I left.
C.C.&R.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home