Tuesday, April 28, 2009

With my book coming out in a few days, I've been super busy. Booksignings, demos, dog events. Lots of fun stuff coming up. Oh and I am working on the next teacher training as well, TBA by next week!
One fun thing coming up at the end of May is Yappy Days in Pacific City, Oregon. It's a dog festival at Inn at Cape Kiwanda. I'll be teaching two doga classes on the beach as well as doing a signing and I get to be a judge for the dog contest. There will be a lot of other fun dog activities as well so if you're in the hood come on down...it's only about an hour and a half out of Portland. Hope all is well for all you yogis and dogis out there! We love you and appreciate your support!

XO,
Brenda, Gus and Honey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home