Thursday, April 23, 2009

Barking Buddha Dog of The Week: Jinxi!

Jinxi searching for wild game amongst the grass blades in my back yard. This week's dog is little Jinxi. Jinxi , a shibu/ chihuahua mix, hails from a kill shelter in California and ended up with her dads via Ginger's Pet Rescue here in Seattle. Jinxi is a small dog with a HUGE personality.
I sometimes dog sit Jinxi and she has attended doga classes with me. I usually do the class with my two dogs on the mat with me and thought three would be a little crazy, but she took to it right away, no problemo.
Such a natural little dogi that she and her human, Darren, are two of the models in my book (prepare for the shameless plug about to take place) Barking Buddha Doga; Simple Soul Stretches for Yogi and Dogi.
Jinxi loves to cuddle and sleep with her head on your pillow. She also knows the power of cute and demonstrates with her meerkat pose up on her haunches which gets her almost anything she wants from those who aren't on to her. I heart Jinxi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home