Monday, January 19, 2009

soul puppy



I always make a playlist to listen to when I'm working on a writing project. I find if I turn on the same playlist everytime it gets me in the mindset I need to continue a project, kinda like Pavlov's dogs. I hear the music, I write. Here's the playlist for the new book I'm starting. This playlist is called Soul Puppy. The playlist for my current book (which will be released in May) is called Procrastination. Enjoy the tunes (I can't be held responsible if you get up and dance)!

soul puppy: "1. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine, Pt. 1 - James Brown
2. If Anybody Gets Funked Up (It's Gonna Be You) - George Clinton
3. Mercy - Duffy
4. Teenage Kicks - Gene Drayton
5. Beggin' (Original Version) - Madcon
6. Tighten Up - Bamboos
7. Can I Get A Witness - Dusty Springfield
8. Peace Love Not War (K Dope Mix) - Johnny King
9. Memphis Soul Stew (Single/LP Version) - King Curtis
10. Chain Of Fools - Aretha Franklin
11. Tighten Up - Archie Bell & the Drells
12. Snatching It Back - Clarence Carter
13. Tramp - Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
14. Walking The Dog - Rufus Thomas
15. Hold On, I'm Coming (LP/Single Version) - Sam and Dave
16. I Can't Stop Dancing - Archie Bell & the Drells
17. Can You Monkey Do The Dog - Rufus Thomas
18. Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
19. Detroit City Soul - The Thrillers
20. Superdance - Jackie Lee
21. Sock Some Love Power To Me - Lee Rogers
22. 100 Days, 100 Nights - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home