Thursday, October 16, 2008

Doga Doyle

Does that ear stay up like that all of the time?


Scooter has been adopted! I am simultaneously joyful and heartbroken. Happy that he has a home, sad that he is not with me. Anyway I thought I should post an available possible future dogi instead. This is Doyle. Judging by the picture I think Doyle is a good listener. Here is Doyle's link: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11657279

If you are in the Seattle area and adopt Doyle, I will give you a discount on Doga classes. Incentive! In the meantime I will continue to shower love and affection onto my two precious dogis, Honey and Gus.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2008 at 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he listens half the time :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home