Monday, September 29, 2008

October is Dogtober!



There is a lot of fun dog stuff happening this month! Here's a sampling:
Oct. 4
Walk for the Animals, benefiting The Seattle Humane Society

followed by:

FidoFest at University Village. I'll be doing Doga demos in the morning and in the afternoon.




Oct. 5
Doga class at The Seattle Humane Society, 3:30.


Oct. 11
Honey, Gus and I will be guests on Seattle's Stay Up Late Show!

It's a live talk show that takes place monthly on Capital Hill, it doesn't start until 11:00 pm, so Honey, Gus and I will have to take a disco nap.

Oct. 18
Doga class at The Downtown Dog Lounge, 1:00 pm.
http://www.downtowndoglounge.com/
Oct 24
Howl-O-Ween Party at The Downtown Dog Lounge

Goodtimes! The picture at the very top is Gus and I from last year. We had a group costume. Our theme was Little Red Riding Hood. I was the wolf, Brad was Little Red Riding Hood, my god daughter, Ruby, was the grandma and Honey and Gus were trees form the forest. Admittingly, Gus's body language in the above photo doesn't look like he's much enjoying the party. But I think he was, for once, less interested in getting photographed and more interested in looking for dropped food scraps on the floor.
Feel free to email me with any comments or questions about any of the events!
xo,
Brenda, Honey and Gus












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home